Reliability Data Analysis Engineer/可靠性数据分析工程师_PT
- BINKANG ROAD 567, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Power Tools (China) Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- ·Define load profiles as input for product design and testing
- ·Ensure match of verification and validation program and its results with reliability targets
- ·Consult project team regarding reliability topics
- ·Escalate necessary decisions in case of reliability risks
- ·Has full access to test data, warranty data and test lab of responsible ENG. Gets support by measure-ment expert and test engineer of the project
- ·Analyze field usage of tools (Analysis of on-board data logging, e.g. runtime, switching cycles)
- ·Analyze of internal quality data like warranty data, spare part volume, quality KPIs, etc.
- ·Define load profile for product and test requirements
- ·Cooperate with DfR-A (provide reliability data as DfR-input and evaluate DfR-results by tests)
- ·Set up and evaluate reliability target
- ·Define reliability tests in test plan, define test strategy
- ·Evaluate results of reliability tests
- ·Build up and care of forecast models
- ·If required address reliability concerns in QFD and FAM
- ·Provide input for reliability related questions in BES-PE baseline statement, review and QGs
- Bachelor degree and above.
- Product knowledge about power tool and its application
- Knowledge of quality management methodology such as problem solving
- Knowledge of reliability and data analysis is preferred.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 2,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy