(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer - Diagnostics/嵌入式软件工程师_XC-CI
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
1. Overall responsibility for stakeholder handling, requirements gathering and elicitation tasks, defining interfaces and co-ordination with other components.
2. Diagnostics spec creation based on requirements from customer and production line for automotive infotainment/cockpit system
3. Preparing SW design document and realization of diagnostics features in Android, QNX and AUTOSAR
4. Development of unit test cases, SW release and maintenance
5. Assure product quality characteristics fulfillment
6. Able to estimate tasks, do planning, identify and solve the dependencies
7. Able to foresee risks and mitigate
8. Proactively pitching in to solve issues and provide solutions in complex programs
1. Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics or comparable major
2. 3+ years software development experience in automotive products
3. Strong knowledge on automotive diagnostics protocol UDS, and transport protocol e.g. DoIP
4. Familiar with Android & QNX/Linux development, or AUTOSAR development
5. Professional programming skill in Java/C++/C
6. Good exposure to OOAD and UML concepts
7. Real time debugging on hardware using Emulators / Debuggers and software debugging skills
8. Basic knowledge on low-level hardware and drivers
9. Familiar with Vector toolchain: CANoe, DaVinci Configurator and CANdelaStudio
10. Familiar with software development process and toolchain
11. Good oral and written English, ability to coordinate foreign employees and suppliers
12. Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
13. Good team player with great communication skills
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 5,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy