Account Development Manager
- 3426 Mainway, Burlington, ON L7M 1A8, Canada
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Canada Corporation
Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
As the Account Development Manager, you will be responsible for successfully promoting and value selling of Bosch Rexroth hydraulic and automation solutions, products and services into a defined territory. Other duties will include, but not limited to;
- Utilizing value-selling techniques to understand our customers’ businesses and offer solutions that both enhance and improve our customers’ offering, ensuring Bosch Rexroth is a preferred business partner.
- Effectively selling company products and services through planned and regular customer contact and field visits.
- Proposing technical system solutions to customers as required.
- Negotiating contracts and reviewing commercial terms and conditions in line with agreed discount and margin rules.
- Preparing detailed quotations and specifications ensuring customer requirements are fulfilled
- Ensuring timely documenting of relevant data by organizing and maintaining customer interaction within the companies CRM system, ROBIN. (e.g. customer contact details, company information, visit reporting, opportunity management etc.) in line with minimum expectations of use.
- Producing and developing business information monthly reports to support department controls and performance improvements in line with company standards and reporting requirements
- Communicating regularly with other members of the team, department and business to ensure rapid two-way flow of information and contribution to effective teamwork.
- Working at all levels with existing and prospective customers to understand their business and identify their future business plans, ensuring Bosch Rexroth is the best possible partner to support their future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer/Technologist (or equivalent).
- Business degree is an asset, but not required
- 5+ years of sales/marketing experience in promoting related products to industrial accounts
- Strong technical background and aptitude; strong understanding of the automation and hydraulics industry
- Strong understanding of value-added selling
- Strong, effective communication and listening skills; Empathic to the needs of others; organizational skills including project management
- Sufficient computer skills to organize data and prepare presentations
- Certified Sales Professional (or equivalent)
- Financial understanding of statements and KPIs and link to operational impact (matrix to be determined)
- High sense of urgency and customer focus
- Effective at creating vision and goal setting
- Self-starter and driver
- Team player, able to motivate others
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.