- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Building Technology
We are currently building up a team and searching for a high-potential Data Engineers to create Bosch's next-generation of cloud-based software products for intelligent traffic systems. This team delivers analytic products to our customers via online channels and smart connected devices. We work together with Bosch Research and Development centers globally to use the latest technologies to create powerful and compelling experiences that will change the way that our users experience Bosch products.
You are an expert in Big Data analysis and know how to apply Machine Learning (ML) techniques to solve challenging data driving problems? Can you build end-to-end scalable data processing pipelines? Are you passionate about building robust data pipelines to support model-training, deployment, and monitoring in production? Do you want to apply your skills to solve real-world problems?
You will contribute to the development and deployment of next generation algorithms to support behavioral classification, forecasting and prediction, data fusion, or in general improving our current algorithms using advanced data driving models. This role demands deep understanding of algorithm design, ML, and software stack to support end-to-end data analytics and ML products.
· Develop next generation data driven models and algorithms for intelligent transportation use-cases
· Optimize and scale algorithms to real-world scenarios and squeeze out the best predictive performance
· Architect and deploy robust data infrastructure to support ML model training, evaluation, deployment, and monitoring in production (e.g., MLflow, Airflow, Luigi, Metaflow, Prefect)
· Support tooling for data persistence, transformation, exploration and visualization (e.g., Spark, Hive, Django, Dash, Streamlit)
· Build and deploy data infrastructure on cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computational Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physics or Data Science
- 2+ years of work experience in architecting data infrastructure in production environment
- 2+ years of work experience with Machine Learning techniques (e.g. Deep Learning, SVM, clustering, prediction, time serial analysis) solving new and challenging problems in a product development environment
- PhD in Data Mining, Traffic Optimization
- Proficient in Python, C++ or Java
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Statistical background in Big Data analysis
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)