Calibration and testing process development engineer
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
- Participation and delegation of support engineering work together with engineering development departments, manufacturing and machine suppliers
- Development and optimization of robust calibration and testing processes
- Machine acceptance and machine standards
- Supporting manufacturing to increase productivity, pass yield, and first pass yield
- Collaboration in task forces
- Cooperation in root cause analysis and problem solving
- Project management regarding the modification of existing and new calibration and testing equipment
Degree in any of the following fields: physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, sensor technology, data processing technology, information engineering
willingness to take responsibility and work in teams
passionate and creative towards job
willingness to travel
fluent in English and Hungarian
Experience in battery systems is a plus
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days