Delivery Manager for Car Multimedia - ECM
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
We are looking for the Delivery Manager to lead our team. The team is responsible for creating next-generation connected Car Infotainment products. You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road.
With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to BOSCH!
HERE’S A LITTLE TASTE OF YOUR DAILY RELAXING:
- Understanding and resolving people issue in team
- Dealing with customer for protecting team
- Planning, Monitoring, Controlling and Delivering project.
- Middle-ware /application development for automotive infotainment in diagnostics/ software update component
- Consulting for technical issue.
- Code and Document review
- Transfer Bosch value, spirit to team member and motivate them.
- Check and Approve timesheet :)
A Delivery Manager at BOSCH. There is no one way to go about the work, and everyone is different. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Conscientious, Integrity, Open
- Excellent in communication.
- Able to work as Scrum master or product owner in Scrum team.
- Have knowledge in Embedded Software System architect.
- You have the experience with cross-platform development, preferably Linux
- You have knowledge in OOP, design pattern, UML
- Very good in email writing for motivating team member
- Good in innovation, new idea to support daily management task.
- You're self-motivated, creative and independent, with the ability to complete tasks on your own
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills