Process Engineer (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Automotive Electronics division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Bosch is becoming one of the world's leading companies in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). At the Bosch Research & Development Center in Braga, more than 350 engineers develop car multimedia solutions and the most innovative localization, perception and safety sensors that are helping to shape connected and autonomous mobility. From hardware to software to physics, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Analyze, approve and fulfil the Project Time Schedule;
- Members of Industrialization Team with task of develop assembly concept and product process flow;
- Define Line layouts and assure Floor Space Optimization in the plant;
- Assure product industrialization according product and process guidelines;
- Improve product and process concept in order to enable robust design and lean process assembly;
- Develop, define and specify Assembly equipment (MAE/EWAK requirements); define Engineering Specification for suppliers;
- Plan and control EWAK and MAE readiness (follow-up MAE/EWAK procurement) and line capacity analysis (input to [email protected]);
- Assure the assembly stations release and Line Release procedure;
- Develop measures to improve PPC (costs);
- Plan and implement Process ECR’s (development of new equipment's, methods, processes, and documentation);
- Organize and participate in Problem Solving teams.
What distinguishes you:
- Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Optics Engineering or equivalente;
- Very good English proficiency;
- Verbal and non verbal communication skills;
- Open minded for intercultural collaboration;
- Good communication and team leading skills;
- Competence knowledge in Bosch internal process rules;
- Datasheet analysis expertise know how;
- Working with 2D and 3D drawing (inventor, solidworks, autocad...);
- Competence knowledge in Bosch internal CDQs;
- Results oriented profile.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!