Data Management Quality Responsible
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers’ offers, manage suppliers’ changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers’ e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers’ team specialized on different commodities.
- Ensures Quality Management in terms of processes and content (periodic quality checks of the data uploaded into MaCS system);
- Ensures the quality of the service processes and the knowledge and information transfer;
- Collaborates with the quality department and other internal departments in order to prepare the training materials;
- Responsible for performing quality checks;
- Responsible for creating coaching files and performing coaching sessions with the team on a monthly basis;
- Interactive coaching (hands-on coaching), coaching (scorecard);
- Resposible to deliver to direct superior, correct reporting and results analysis following quality checks;
- Offer initial and periodic trainings to colleagues;
- Evaluating the new colleagues after the initial trainings (through testing)
- Responsible for SRM reporting;
- Offers technical support about the service processes to the team members, on a daily basis;
- Handles complaints, proposes and implements corrective and preventive measures;
- Responsible to create tickets in SME app for all Quality related tasks;
- Communication activities with the divisions in terms of quality process and tool development.
- Communication with other Bosch departments;
- Maintenance and update of service procedures and work instructions while targeting process improvement;
- Actively participating in Workshops with the client;
- Is the contact person for any enquiries from the team members, regarding the daily service activities (administrative topics excluded);
- Personally takes over difficult calls/situations when a critical situation arises;
- Identifies the training needs of the team members and proposes specific training programs (both internally or externally) to the direct superior;
- Represents the team and takes over the hierarchical superior’s atributions if needed or in case of his absence he performs back-up activities;
- Performs additional tasks requested by the hierarchical superior and/or project manager;
- Collaborates with the hierarchical superior when organizing team meetings;
- Provides support to the hierarchical superior in creating and developping presentations necessary in customer meetings.
- Advanced spoken and written in English and German;
- 1 year experience on team;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and material science ;
- Quality orientation;
- Result orientation;
- Attention to details;
- Service specific know how: Tools (SAP, SRM, Tracking tools, etc.), Procedures, Processes;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.