Process Quality Engineer (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Automotive Electronics division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Perform and update PFMEAs;
- Suggest activities for failure preventions;
- Create and update Control Plan and Flowchart;
- Participate in process audits;
- Participate in customer audits;
- Participate in PFMEAs line walks.
What distinguishes you:
- Academic degree in Industrial engineering or equivalente;
- Knowledge about FMEA;
- Good english level (written and spoken);
- Good comunication skills;
- Knowledge about manufacturing process;
- Knowledge about " Lean Manufacturing";
- Competence to work with multifunctional teams;
- Competence to work under pressure;
- Results oriented profile.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!