- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Security risk analysis and management for ADAS products and systems
- Make security documents, like threat and risk analysis, security concepts, residual risk assessment.Negotiation with customers about security requirements.
- Technical support for project team for security.
- Influence stakeholders about the significance of security.
- Work out various solutions to control security risk.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant engineering discipline (e.g.: cyber security engineering).
- At least 2 years of engineering and cyber security experience
- Basic knowledge of requirement management (Engineering of Requirements)
- Basic knowledge of QG systematic (Quality Gate)
- Basic knowledge of risk management methods like FMEA and risk assessment
- Basic knowledge in validation and testing
- Moderation skills
- Very good English skills
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy