Embedded Software Engineer (Autosar) (ETA2)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Responsible to support projects/customers in regards to AUTOSAR related topics:
- Reliable implementation: You'll responsible to develop embedded software in the area of bootloader software (flash reprogramming, bootloader-updater, diagnostic services) for several product lines;
- Working together: You'll support the introduction of AUTOSAR bootloaders for new products;
- Creating something new: You'll integrate AUTOSAR components into a stand-alone subsystem and develop solutions specifically for a vehicle - your ideas are in demand!
- Taking responsibility: You'll analyze customer requirements, implement and configure SW, document it, verify features in simulation and perform automated tests on the target hardware;
- Building knowledge: You'll support the customer project teams during the release and SW quality assurance and with integration topics of the bootloaders.
- 1 years ++ of working experience in Embedded Software with good practice in C programming and SW development for embedded microcontroller SW with HW interaction;
- Strong team-work and communication skills;
- Good ability to understand complex technical tasks, target oriented and self-driven working style.
- Knowledge on embedded bootloader;
- Knowledge on automotive software domain;
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet;
- Knowledge on UDS, KWP2000, ISO 14229.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills