[EJV] Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Embedded Software Engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems (Engine Management System Software) for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The Senior Software Engineer engages directly with Customer, development teams, technical delivery teams and HW system teams to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
To be successful as a Senior Software Engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Software Engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Requirements engineering: registration, scheduling, ordering and tracking of requirements and their implementation
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code, design and Test results
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
• Analyzing and fixing of issues reported in the component
• Provide post production support
• Interface with hardware design and development teams
• Assess third party and open source software’s
• Strong debugging & Problem solving skills
• Be the main technical interface of the EMS (Engine management system) system to both internal and external stake holders
• Document and present technical material to both internal project stakeholders and external customers
• 4 – 8 Years’ experience in Embedded Software development
• Embedded SW Development & Co-ordination
• Strong in C language Programming
• Scripting languages (python, Perl, vb …)
• Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
• Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Hands on experience with debugging tools such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and multimeters.
• Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
• Exposure to control systems
• Exposure to use of Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment
• Exposure to Automotive Embedded Technology (Power Train, CAN etc)
• Ability to work independently while supporting multiple projects in a dynamic environment
• Experience developing SW in an Agile - Scrum environment
• Japanese proficiency is preferable with N4, N3 level
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills