[EJV] Embedded Software Engineer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
We are looking for a skilled Embedded Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our embedded product programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with customers and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Therefore, if you like to work in a challenging environment, and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Analysis of customer SW requirements and queries
• To design and write the embedded software as per the requirements from the customer
• Prepare High Level and Low Level Design
• Preparation of Test Specifications and review
• Perform Unit test / System tests / Delivery test etc
• Integrate new software modules to existing systems and perform integration testing
• Analyzing and fixing of issues reported in the SW components
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Strictly follow the SW development process (ASPICE, SDLC)
Based on organization recommendations
• Strong debugging skills
• Support the SW calibration and testing activities
• Attend regular team meetings to share project status, issues and ideas.
• 1 to 4 years of experience in Embedded SW Development
• Strong in C language Programming
• Scripting languages (python, Perl, vb …)
• Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
• Good English language skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
• Exposure to Real Time Operating System(RTOS)
• Exposure to control systems
• Experience on multi core micro controllers and other hardware components
• Exposure to use of Emulators, Simulators, debugging and Test Equipment
• Good knowledge of ASPICE process standard
• Automotive system knowledge - ECU, Sensors, Actuator
• Japanese proficiency is preferable with N4, N3 level