[Internship] Purchasing Intern
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Searching,Contact Suppliers & collect profiles
- Supplier data base & management system
- Reports (related presentation, economic report based on guideline)
- Support projects management
- Entitled as full-time students during internship period
- 3rd or 4th year students
- No working experiences required
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese, Japanese is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Visual Basic, C+, Power Points and especially Excel
- Presentation skill
- Hard-working, diligent, proactive, eager to learn
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive monthly internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance