Technical Project Leader - Automotive
- Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta 3300, Vallarta Nte., 44690 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
The Technical Project Leader (TPL) acts as the system architect and technical counterpart to the Program Manager, is responsible for making sure the technical team understands and fulfills the customer’s electric power steering (EPS) requirements on time, this rol will lead a project from start to finish and will be responsible to coordinate and plan a local and global multi-disciplined engineering team of engineers to achieve that goal.
- Evaluating customer specifications including support of translating the system requirements into Rational DOORS, evaluating requirement and test coverage, and support of issue tracking (Problem Job Management).
- Collaborate with software and function development on advanced Driver Assistance technologies such as Autonomous Driving, Lane Keeping, Automatic Parking, and more.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain a positive customer relationship as technical first point of contact and engineering lead for customer project(s).
- Ensure system development, validation, and delivery area according to guidelines and processes (e.g. ISO26262,ASPICE, IATF 16949).
- Monitor, track, and drive to completion the technical list of open points.
- Budget planning and reporting for project engineering, development and testing costs.
- Create the System-FMEA and ensure the implementation throughout the project
- Assist in the creation of technical safety concept
- Regular reporting of project status (technical, budgetary, etc) to management in US and Germany.
- 2+ years’ experience in automotive product development, over all 5+ yrs experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related technical field
- Knowledge of driver assistance technologies and functions, high interest to work on exciting new driver assistance technologies.
- Experience with vehicle and system test and release procedures in automotive or related industry.
- Experience in systems / requirements engineering.
- Ability to structure, moderate and promote collaboration with international teams, negotiate with customer, support global organization, and understanding with working in global multicultural projects.
- Hands on experience with Agile development methods(SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Project Management & Stakeholder management Advanced
- Experience in Product & Engineering Changes Advanced
- Thorough and hands on understanding in the product development lifecycle
- Capable to work independently in an organized and structured fashion with strong analytical skills that supports as systematic approach to problem resolution and strong communication skills to discuss issues/challenges with global development teams and external customers.
- Good written / verbal communication and presentation skills to discuss issues / solutions with team and external customer.
Nice to have:
- Masters of Science in Engineering or related technical field
- Mechatronic systems experienced preferred
- Experience with a safety critical product preferred (ISO26262)
- Experience with vehicle and system test and release procedures in automotive or related industry. Advanced