Robotics Engineer (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Automotive Electronics division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of robotic solutions for assembly processes at final assembly;
- Development of new processes with implementation of robots;
- Develop and implement software the robotic station;
- Assure continuous improvement of robotic systems and optimize their functionalities;
- Perform acceptance evaluations at suppliers facilities during the equipment construction;
- Assure the milestones of the industrialization phase with the availability of equipment.
What distinguishes you:
- MSc. in Electrical/Computer/Automation Engineering with at least 3 years of experience;
- Good knowledge and experience with robots, preferable with Staubli Brand;
- Good knowledge and experience with automation control using PLC’s and Twincat 3;
- Experience with Nexeed Automation programming;
- You must be a self-motivated, flexible, goal oriented person with innovation culture;
- Independent working attitude with ability to work inside teams/áreas;
- Good English language and presentation skills;
- Availability to travel.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!