Project Leader for Car Multimedia
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Robert Bosch Car Multimedia [CM] supplies infotainment, display, camera, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks, coaches, two-wheelers, and off-highway vehicles.
In Hungary, Car Multimedia is active to develop instrument clusters, driver monitoring camera [DMS] and occupant monitoring camera [OMC] under the leadership of overall project management in co-operation with the technical areas like HW, SW, MECHA (incl. Simulation, Construction and Illumination), test and calibration (PAV), validation, purchasing and production in different locations (Hungary, Malaysia, Portugal).
Our products are developed mainly for premium Original Equipment Manufacturers [OEM] as Audi, BMW, Bentley, Daimler, Volvo, VW according to the high Robert Bosch and customer requirements. The project team is responsible for managing the running projects from the early acquisition phase till the aftermarket.
The overall Project Management division is responsible for Engineering Project Management of global project engineering. Project Managers act as communication window to OEMs on technical matters and product deliverables, support new business acquisition (RFQ), response to technical customer requests and offers to support sales. This division is also involve in planning and monitoring of project resources, costs, timelines and qualities of deliverables and support new product startup at different production locations. Project management is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects efficiently and effectively.
Your contribution for something big:
· Responsible for Development Project, or Series Care and Model Year Project(s)
· To lead project team (SE-Team) towards realizing product development based on Robert Bosch Product Development Process (PEP)
· Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered based on Bosch’s quality standard and contract requirements
· Accountable for project targets in terms of time, cost and scope (quality)
· Utilize project management methodologies, processes and tools as defined by Bosch
· One Face to Customer (OEM)
· Constantly monitor and report status of the project to the management
· Identify, implement and manage project changes
· Coach project team to achieve project goals
· Negotiate differences with customer and internal to fulfill project goals
What distinguishes you:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering
· Minimum of 3 years working experience as project leader or sub-project leader
· Knowledge in FMEA, 8D, PPAP
· Project Management Knowledge Areas as defined by PMI
· Ability to quickly understand and engage in technical topics
· Ability to work independently and in team
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Customer and result oriented attitude
· Coordination skills and ability to collaborate with cross functional team members
· Fluent English/German language knowledge
What gives you further advantages:
· Project management experience in the automotive industry
· Experience in requirement engineering
· Certificate in project management for example: PMI-PMP
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure