German Social Media Junior Specialist (Based in Barcelona)
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
We at Bosch Service Center are a multicultural team of more than 120 associates working together across 7 international sites to support Bosch internal and external customers. We support our customers in 26 languages in 84 countries via call, e-mail, chat and social media.
If you want to work within a culture that is fun and dynamic and share the values of the Bosch brand then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Social Media German Specialist, your main functions will be:
- Communicate on behalf of the team in conjunction with regional and central communications departments
- Manage the operational service for Bosch-owned social media platforms (Social Customer Care)
- Analysis and reporting of social media activities
- Monitor and report on Bosch and its diverse products within the social web (Social Media Monitoring)
- Engagement with communities and identification of key influencers
- Identify trends and development of best practices
- Provide support to agents in responding to customers on different social media platforms and create stringent guidelines / update of knowledge data base
- Enabling and training of other locations within the international social media network
- Relevant experience in social network, in particular the maintenance of communities and social media platforms
- Experience in social media (agency or company) required
- Excellent verbal, written and interactive communication skills in German and English
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant social media tools and current online communication techniques
- Proactive, flexible and ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
- Quality-driven work ethic and intercultural awareness
- A degree in a related field is desirable but not essential.
- This job is based in Barcelona (Spain). No relocation package is offered.
- Candidates must have spanish NIE ID number.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now