[Internship] HR Intern (L&D and Expat Management)
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
*Learning & Development:
- Coordinate in job fairs, university activities.
- Administrative support in HR department.
Provide support to managers and associates to develop the skills and capabilities
- Coordinate with all related counterparts for training & workshop content, organizing training sessions, workshops and other activities
- Training recording and expense processing
- Be responsible for filling both hard and soft copies.
- Create P-file folder for new Expats
- Prepare the Payment Requisition for all locations and follow up with the payment status
Visa/ Work permit/ Resident Card
- Prepare forms and required documents for application.
- Follow up on form signing and stamping process.
- Hotel/ Health check-up appointment booking
- Record detail information into master data file related to payment requisition, house-tracking, contact person, etc.
- Prepare shipping documents
- Prepare all type of service contracts such as house leasing contract/ termination, etc.
- Update Monthly Expat & Dependent list for designated Hospitals
Other duties assigned by HR Executive
- Entitled as full-time students in related major with high interest in Human Resources functions during the internship period
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have big advantage
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
- Ability to work in multicultural teams
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance