Duaal of Deeltijdstudent Mechanical Engineering R&D Support
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Bosch Security Systems is an innovative, globally active supplier of complete, high-quality security and communication products. In this department we work with very high tech 3D scanning, 3D printing equipment and we also perform hardware tests on our R&D products. You will be working, as an student, in an international team (6 different nationalities) and you will have a lot of contact with 14 mechanical engineers based in The Netherlands & Portugal. To expand our team, we are looking for someonen who would like to contribute to this.
We are looking for an student who is interested in 3D printers and scanners to support our Mechanical Engineering R&D activities and wants to learn more about it. Your working activities will be as follows:
- Responsible for the 3D scanner equipment and 3D scanning of mechanical parts;
- generate reports from the 3D scans to support the R&D team;
- 3D design and prototyping JIGs to support the 3D scans;
- responsible for the 3D printer equipment, maintenance, materials and 3D printing parts;
- support hardware tests on R&D products.
- You are following a part time study or are planning on starting an MBO4 or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering;
- you have experience with 3D design software like 3D CAD;
- you are available to work at least 4 days per week;
- you are fluent in English;
- furthermore, you are a responsible person, who is very autonomous and proactive.
What do we offer?
- Good salary;
- guidance a opportunity to learn from experienced professionals;
- a unique and challenging internship within a multi-international that works with the newest technologies and equipment;
- one-year contract with possibility of extending;
- great working environment!
What does the Bosch application procedure look like?
- Phone call with Corporate Recruiter Soraya;
- interview via Teams of Skype with your future Manager;
- apprenticeship at Bosch!
We strive to complete the application procedure within 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are interested, apply via the button!
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Call or Whatsapp Soraya van Dijke via +31 6 46928451.