Field Sales Representative for Bosch Tools
- Vancouver, Vancouver, ON, Canada
- Legal Entity: ROBERT BOSCH INC.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Be a part of a great partnership with AMS Retail Solutions and Bosch Tools. This is an entry level position. The employer for this role is AMS Retail Solutions but the sole responsibilities are focused on supporting the Bosch Tool business.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative (Bosch Power Tool) - Canada
The Field Sales Representative operates as the authorized factory account representative for the Bosch Power Tool business unit.
This position is a remarkable opportunity to work within our Power Tools Division as a Field Sales Representative on a new program to drive awareness and increase sales for the Power Tool sales. We will provide you will the tools and training to be successful in representing Bosch with customers across Canada.
· Travel to customer locations, service vendor products and maintain product displays.
· Provide support and product knowledge expertise to store associates and end users by demonstrating equipment and providing product application training.
· Represent customer at trade / industry shows and training sessions as required.
· Facilitate sales, marketing and promotional campaigns by acquainting accounts with the latest sales techniques.
This position has an assigned territory and travel and mileage expenses are reimbursable!
·Recent graduate of a related diploma or degree program
Previous sales experience, 1 yr min (asset)
· Travel required (may include occasional overnight stays)
· Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates is required
· Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Frequent standing, bending and twisting
· Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
· Bilingual (English – French) speaking proficiency a plus
· Proof of valid driver’s license and insurance required (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
· Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
· High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree highly preferred
· 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
· 1 year of field sales/customer service experience preferred
Benefits: Paid holidays, PTO, company equipment, comprehensive compensation for mileage, travel (hotel and meals) and cell phone reimbursement
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.