BA Lead for Embedded solutions
- KORAMANGALA, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Role : As a Business Development lead , you will be responsible for developing and managing the Embedded Solutions portfolio of RBEI. You will manage Portfolio roadmap, business strategy, GTM and client relationships working closely with the Sales and Practices. Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to Growth of the Business Area will be the primary goal. Your contribution will directly increase revenue, maintain profitable business and develop state of the art portfolio. This includes making sure financial targets are met, and that the right Engineering solutions is in place to meet the needs of the clients/Market.
Scope of Work and KPI :
Scope for Embedded includes:
Embedded software development
Software tools, CTC, ALM
Automated Testing, verification and validation
Embedded acceleration center.
KPI for the Role
Bosch Search Fields and Analysis, Market scan, Benchmarking
Portfolio ownership (Road Map) : Add, Amplify, Pivot, Stop
Business case, Business models
Non-Linear: Accelerators, Assets, Algos
Partnerships and Alliances: Internal and external
Collaboration with Bosch GB’s: GTM and Portfolio alignment
Acquisition: Solution development, Proposals, MVP, POC
Results: Revenue, Growth, Pipeline,
· Experience of business development and pre-sales
· Hands- on experience writing Technical and Business proposals
· Customer interaction and pitch pesentation
· Good experience and understanding of new Business Models and Digital business
· Understanding of end- to- end Software Life Cycle management, that are comprised of Base software, MCAL, software security, tools, Validation and services around the same.
· Team Management, Communication and Strategic orientation
· Experience with first-hand market research
· Relevant experience in the US and European market
Professional & personal requirements :
1. Analytical & logical thinking with Entrepreneurial Mind-set
2. A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
3. Deadline-driven, self-organized and able to multitask
4. A robust analytical skill set
5. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
6. Endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible
7. Willingness to travel