System Test Engineer
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
The Security and Safety BU protects lives, buildings and assets by developing and manufacturing systems for video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection, access control and system management. The project management office in Eindhoven takes responsibility for the full life cycle of camera platforms and products.
The R&D department of Security Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for the development of high end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
Are you a test engineer with a desire to test our security cameras? Do you have skills in testing image quality and creating automated test cases? Then our team is looking for you! This vacancy is located in Eindhoven (The Netherlands) and it is part of Bosch Security Systems with offices in the Germany, U.S. and Taiwan.
We are a multicultural and multidisciplinary team, consisting of 8 team members who are testing fix cameras from SW and HW point of view. You will be part of the group specialized in testing the FW which runs on our products with the focus on image quality, making sure all new features are working correctly on each camera type. Together with your 3 colleagues and the Test lead, following Agile methodology, you will analyze the system requirements to define and document test designs and take care of the verification. In close cooperation with the developers which are located on the same floor, you verify the new features and correct functioning of the image algorithms.
- You participate actively in the review of the system requirements with the focus on their testability;
- Create manual and automated test cases and test scenarios based on the requirements specification;
- Execute test cases to verify and validate the quality of the developed system or product(s);
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on testing and the test environment;
- Guard the image quality of our high end security cameras for our customers.
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or comparable level;
- Experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Skills in testability review and test design techniques;
- Enjoy both automated and manual testing;
- Programming knowledge in MatLab/C#;
- Experienced with image processing algorithms;
- Passionate drive to find out how things work;
- A sharp eye for image quality;
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
- Good analytical skills.
Your future job location offers you the chance to:
- develop your technical skills;
- deal with the latest video technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet;
- work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds.
- excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with Bosch’s focal point of quality.
At Bosch we provide fundamentals for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Rachida van Woudenberg, Corporate Recruiter +31 6 123 01 800.