Working Student Administrative Department, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr. 1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects
- Preparing presentations and reports for the meetings
- Running, monitoring and consolidation of the reports and tests based on processes
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory
- Excellent computer operating skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Communication and team-orientation
- Reliable and good working attitude
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Teambuilding – because together is always better.