- Electronic City Phase I, Neeladri Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Candidates should possess strong technical skills in the areas identified in the criteria above
• Excellent business communication
• Ability to learn new systems and do adequate impact analysis
• Ability to work in a team environment and add to his team knowledge base and AX experience
• Strong time management skill and multitasking abilities
• Design and develop Microsoft Dynamics AX based product.
• Customize and extend Microsoft Dynamics AX using Morph X& X++
• Write detailed design and technical specifications.Provide task details and estimates to Project lead to build project schedules.
• Demonstrated track record of successful Dynamics AX technical roles
• Providing technical support to our customers during implementations
• Creating and reviewing technical specification documentation
• Design, develop, review and test customized code
• Deploy tested and quality-approved code into live customer environments
• Design and develop interfaces from/to Dynamics AX
• Mentor junior developers
• Manage project development teams
• Act as development lead and ensure quality
• Stay current on Dynamics AX and related technologies
• Active participation in facilitated discussions with the client and project teams
• Understanding and communicating client’s needs, project team’s goals, and building custom solutions for clients
• Management of functional specifications to technical solutions, unit and system test scripts, and deployment plans
• Development of project estimates
• Facilitation of technical sessions and status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions
• Project risk resolution and timeline management
Certification in D365
Good communication skills and work closely in a team environment.