- 123, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- The project Manager is responsible for leading SW project in development of In-Vehicle Infotainment systems
Key responsibilities include:
- Project planning and tracking of SW releases to customer
- Negotiation with various stakeholders Component Teams/OE/Plant/Quality etc.
- Managing the project stake holders across geographies
- Decision making on project priorities, conflicts and requirements
- Team engagement, motivation and competency build-up
- Quality and risk handling as per the standard process in the organization
- Metrics / data collection, analysis for the project and status reporting
- Serve as primary customer contact on a variety of topics, and work closely with the customer to resolve open topics and align goals
- Strong knowledge and experience in Project Management processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to build and lead teams
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Past experience in Embedded Software development
- Tools know-how: Project Management (e.g.: MPP), Requirement Management tools (e.g.: DOORS), Online tracking tools (e.g.: JIRA, RTCetc)
- Exposure to Vehicle Infotainment systems or Mobile devices
- PMP is added advantage
- Experience with software development according to ASPICE Standard
- Experience working with Japanese customers will be a add-on.
Position : SW Project Manager
Job Type : Permanent
Work Experience : Minimum 10 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Domain: Automotive Domain