HR Director Assistant Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment. Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Let’s be remarkable.
The Bosch group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 400,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2019). The company generated sales of 77.7 billion euros in 2019. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software,and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiary and regional companies in 60 countries.
Bosch employs some 72,600 associates in research and development at 126 locations across the globe, as well as roughly 30,000 software engineers.
The company was set up in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861–1942) as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering.” The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future. Ninety-two percent of the share capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH, a charitable foundation.
What will you take care of?
You will join the HR Department of Robert Bosch S.p.A., closely in contact with the HR Director of the Milan headquarter, as Assistant to the Hr Director.
In particular you will:
- Help shaping the future: you will be the main support to the contry HR Director of a large multinational company such as Bosch, having the chance to experience the dynamics that are at the basis of all HR strategies.
- Experience conscientious cooperation: you will support and coordinate the HR Director agenda, organizing trips and meetings.
- Take on responsibility: you will participate and give your contribution to personal marketing events and recruiting interviews.
- Use creativity and scope for development: you will support the HR Director in the preparation of presentations and university lectures.
- Experience internationality: you will be in touch with all main internal and external counterparts, learning how to relate in a positive way to different cultures and roles.
- Live cooperation: as assistant to the HR director, you will be at the core of the HR department, having the chance to be the main interface for all HR team components, thus broadening your HR network.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree in Humanities or Law with outstanding results, preferably with an HR Master.
- Languages: minum required English level B2
- Experience and know-how: Office suite (Power point, Excel, Word) at advanced level.
- Work style: you are a problem-solver, dynamic and out-of-the-box-thinker
- Personality: flexible with outstanding relational skills.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.