Process & Industrialization Engineer (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Your contribution to something big:
- Execution of continuous improvement activities for productive processes (quality, environment, safety and efficiency), elaboration of handbooks and process confirmation;
- Costs and benefits analysis, as well as specifications and capacity study preparation for investments approval;
- Technical support to productive areas and elaboration of documentation to support production standards;
- Performance of technical approval for production equipment and implementation of corrective action;
- New products studies development and identification of their results impact on investments;
- Collaboration in guideline workshops planning, DFMA (Design for Manufacturing);
- Collaboration in D-FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) through risk analysis of design and effects on the client;
- Realization of P-FMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) through process mapping, failure modes identification and their effects on the product and customer;
- Suppliers selection through proposals technical analysis, taking into account Project requirements (Lead Time, Quality, Investment, Risk);
- Coordination of investments setup in the factory, conducting final validation tests and approving the necessary departments in order to ensure compliance with Bosch norms and standards;
- Production monitorization, after SOP (Start of Production), to achieve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), identifying problems, analysing causes, defining and implementing measures;
- Identification of necessities and drive actions related with Industry 4.0, integrating it on the production equipment and KPIs monitoring systems.
What distinguishes you:
- Mechanical Engineer or similar with 1 - 3 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge on technical content of P-FMEA, Machine Approval Process (APEQ), MAE Approval, A3, 8D, Investment Planning & Controlling, Ordering MAE & EWAK; Machine Project Approval with supplier, S Sample Production, Equipment Final Approval, Stamping, Machining, Copper and Assembly;
- Autonomy & Initiative;
- Good communication skills;
- Efficient and collaborative;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Problem solving mindset.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!