Logistics Procurement Planner, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Supply manufacturing with the required components and raw materials
- Right amounts, right time, right quality (100% parts availability)
- Ensure cost-effectiveness in procurement
- Ensure optimum levels of inventory
- Continuous control and optimization of material planning
- Continuous control and optimization of ABC parts analysis
- Procurement of raw material and components according to defined ordering points
- Conduct monthly supplier evaluation and improve supplier performance
Organise and conduct supplier coaching:
- To reduce logistics errors from suppliers
- To improve supplier performance (on time delivery)
- Introduce the right delivery concepts with strategic suppliers according to plant strategy (consignment, ship to line, ship to supermarket).
- University degree in purchasing, economics, mechanical engineering, logistics
- Practical experience (min. 3 years)
- Broad knowledge in procurement planning
- Basic knowledge in sourcing / production planning
- Work experience in production environment, preferably automotive
- MS-Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- SAP R/3 (MM, LE)
• English: Very good
• German: Preferred
• Communication and team-orientation
• Negotiation management
• Reliable and structured working attitude
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.