Sample Shop Quality Coordinator, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department
- You develop the competencies regarding the 8D method
- You are in charge of collecting and interpreting data regarding the process
- You set and ensure the improvement of the quality process in sample shop
- You will communicate directly with the client (external/internal)
- You give support to the teams responsible of product & process, and also to the technical teams, in topics related to problem-solving projects
- You ensure the stability of the process
- You estimate resources
- You will participate in the process release validation
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are a very communicative person
- Your focus is on analyzing problems with a logical perspective
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in technical area
Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of electronics
- Minimum 3 years working experience in production field
- Above average in problem solving methods
- Excellent skills in quality domain
- Demonstrated ability to analyse technical issues
- English – level C1
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.