Professional Internship: Human Resources
- EN 16 – Km 3.7, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Your contribution to something big:
As a Human Resources Intern, you will integrate our Human Resources department and your tasks will include:
- Coordination of the recruitment process with the hiring managers, including support in the job description and selection criteria;
- Conduct the overall recruitment process from candidate’s sourcing, screening calls, schedule and conduct interviews, to support the manager in the selection decision;
- Support the onboarding of the new associates in the company;
- Actively participate in the employer branding initiatives, such as job fairs, conferences, and other tech and recruitment events;
- Actively assist in the implementation of HR policies and tools & participate in HR team topics;
- Be a contact partner for associates in several HR related topics;
- Participate in people development processes, providing support to HR Business Partner;
- Support HR analytics, namely weekly & monthly reporting.
What distinguishes you:
- Academic degree on Social Sciences areas, Management, or similar;
- General knowledge in Human Resources management topics;
- Interest and aptitude to use recruitment/professional online platforms (ex. Linkedin, ITJobs, GitHub, among others);
- Keen on networking and relating with different people, cultures, mindsets;
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent in English (mandatory - written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Office tools, such as Excel and Powerpoint, and social/professional networks;
- Ownership and initiative to propose ideas and act as consultant for recruitment and selection topics.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!