Software Project Manager - EDA1 (Embedded, Automotive)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Engineering service for RADAR projects
- Working with engineering team making overall project proposal(work packages, time schedule, ...)
- Leading project team, execute project till final delivery to customer
- Use PM tools for project management
- Close cooperate with Bosch BU in China.
- More than 3 years work experience in the field of automobile industry for project management or engineering of Chassis
- Good skills in communication and coordination
- Good project leadership and team work spirit
- Good at English speaking, reading and writing
• Embedded SW development using C
• Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessors
• SW Development lifecycle
• Project Management
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Exposure to tools like Vector CANoe, MOST, DOORS and T&R
• RTOS exposure
• Automotive domain with knowledge on CAN
• Chinese / Japanese language skills
• PMP certificate or equivalent
• Experience of handling a team of 5 to 10 people
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills