- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Building Technology
Bosch Security Systems in Pittsburgh is focused on the research and development of cutting-edge technologies that will shape the future of the company’s products and services. Specifically, our lab works in the fast-paced field of the Internet of Things and Services (IoTS) – an exciting combination of business, technology, software, design, and user experience that is driven by the rapid development of connectivity, mobile computing, social computing, and Big Data analytics. A day at Bosch is full of innovations, team work, and working on technologies touching everyday life.
We boast an innovative, entrepreneurial environment inside Bosch Building Technology working on transforming video technology into an intuitive data source for domains such as retail and intelligent traffic systems. Our team of developers and engineers create Bosch's next-generation of Cloud-Based Services. We will deliver software solutions to our customers via online channels and smart connected devices.
We are currently building up a team and searching for a high-potential Software Developer to create Bosch's next-generation of cloud-based software products for intelligent traffic systems. This team delivers analytic products to our customers via online channels and smart connected devices. We work together with Bosch Research and Development centers globally to use the latest technologies to create powerful and compelling experiences that will change the way that our users experience Bosch products.
You are eager to build new products for the intelligent traffic systems and want to influence the operational efficiency and safety in this domain? You have good ideas and problem solving skills and you are able to build algorithms and software products around it?
Help us to develop our product vision for smart devices and cloud solutions.
- Develop software applications for cloud-based services and/or smart connected devices
- Actively participate in all phase of software development life cycle
- Innovate solutions for intelligent traffic systems
- Working as part of an agile development team in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems and Technology, Information Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of industry work experience in SW development and deployment of web applications
- 2+ years of experience with fundamental web service technologies and RESTful implementation standards such as HTTP, URI, JSON, and XML
- 1+ years of experience with modern web frameworks for front-end application development (e.g., Ember, React)
- 1+ years of experience with databases (sql/noSql) and integration with front-end and back-end applications
- Master's degree
- 2+ years of C++ experience
- Demonstrated track record of development of production-quality software
- Experience building and releasing applications using continuous integration and deployment infrastructure (e.g., Jenkins, Teamcity)
- Experience deploying and maintaining web applications on Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Experience with agile development processes
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical bent of mind
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)