TT Internship 2021 - Marketing Communication and Sales Support
- 2525 FYI Center Tower 1, 4th floor, Rama IV road, Klong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life
- Support to Senior Regional Marketing Manager of Bosch Thermotechnology, Southeast Asia region (base in Thailand)
- Website and digital media management: content planning and develop digital media communications materials such as video, leaflets, banner, infographic, etc, both in-house and together with agency. Managing and monitoring Bosch Thermotechnology website and online social media platform for better visibility and engagements.
- Event Management: support the regional marketing manager in organization events, exhibitions, and product seminars in Thailand and countries in Southeast Asia as well as South Asia region. Job scope includes venue selection, event activities, invitation & confirmation, presentation and exhibit materials.
- Market studies and competitor’s analysis (desk research & interviews) and updating market intelligence information.
- Prepare monthly minutes, presentation slides and other administrative coordinators
- Other routine and ad-hoc tasks
- University student of Business Studies, Marketing, Management, Computer graphics & Multimedia design/art or related courses in final year of studies
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other language are a plus benefit
- Strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative, independent, enthusiastic and like to learn new things
- Highly competent knowledge of standard software (MS word, Excel, Power point)
- Special skill sets on Photoshop, video editing and social media tools are advantages
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!