Embedded Developer, RTOS (4 Plus Years Experience)
- Ozonemane Tech Park, Bommanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Very good experience in Embedded C programming.
- Knowledge of RTOS – uCOS, Free RTOS, Open RTOS.
- Knowledge of hardware – Understand hardware Schematics, debugging skills
- Knowledge of Microcontroller architecture - Tricore/ARM/Freescale MPC, any other 16bit or 32bit microcontroller architectures. Preferable to have a hands on experience in ST micro controllers
- Experience in Power PC Architecture ,SPC5 Controllers
- Good Knowledge in using system Debugger, CAN Driver Development, Files Systems and EEPROM Emulation.
- Experience with External Watchdog, Digital Filters, Microcontroller-Inbuilt Hardware Filters.
- Experience in interfacing of sensors, Hardware drives and ADC.
- Knowledge of communication protocols – J1939, UDS,CAN
- Experience in firmware development tools – Eclipse, Keil, IAR, CCS, Tasking
- Experience in Requirement management tools like ALM/DOORS
- Usage of Configuration management tools – Clear case, SVN
- Very good knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Proactive, Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed with agile process and practices.
- Hands on experience in design tools like EA, UML, Rhapsody
- German Language skills and work experience with German customers is an added advantage.
- BE (Electronics,Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Embedded software development for Industrial automation\automotive projects.
- Able to write API’s for the embedded micro controllers.
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing embedded software.
- Requirement gathering & analysis.
- Software design and Implementation.
- Software Integration & Testing