Dispensing Specialist Engineer
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
- Analysis and appraisal of complex processes
- Analysis of complex manufacturing processes in relation to combined parameters with focus of processes before and after to ensure continuous progress, efficiency, quality, functionality and competitiveness
- Analysis of manufacturing processes in case of problems to find root cause, to develop countermeasures to solve existing problems together with development-, manufacturing-, quality- and lead plant departments
- Preparation, execution, summarizing, documentation of try outs to release new processes following process release standards according to lead plant guidelines
- Introduction of new processes. Coordination of new process release together with related/involved departments. Introduction and review of time schedules.
- Release of new processes. Function and technical capability to test and release
- Development of close relationships within worldwide specialist network
- Any other responsibilities that are given by the supervisor
- Coordination of TEF related tasks during relocation and ramp-up of manufacturing lines and products
- Training and coaching problem solving methods (e.g. 8D; SixSigma)
degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
minimum of 2 years experience in similar field
fluency in English and in Hungarian
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days