SAP PI/CPI Administrator
- Cyber Park, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- •Engineering Services
- •IT services
- •Business services
- Our focal industries:
- •Automotive industry
- •Industrial Technology
- •Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience 6-7 years
CPI Mandatory Skills:
- Expert in CPI Deployment Process and configuration
- Very good knowledge on Monitoring the iflows and message processing
- Very good understanding on security management
- Expert in Cockpit admin activities
- Very good understanding of CPI user roles and authorization concept
- Good understanding on Connectivity at cockpit end
- Good Knowledge on Cloud connector and it's connectivity part
- Cloud connector connectivity setup and firewall clearance process
PI/PO NetWeaver Admin mandatory Skills:
- Expert in SLD management
- Expert in TMS
- Good understanding on Directory(ID) and Repository(ESR) part
- Technical knowledge and functionality about various adapter of SAP PI ( File, Rest, JDBC, SFTP, IDOC, SOAP etc.)
- Good knowledge on performance tuning on OS and Application end
- Expert in Netweaver administration topics
- very good knowledge on Security notes handling
- Good knowledge on firewall handling process
- OS level knowledge to handle the all SAP PI Basis activities like patching, security note implementation
- Good knowledge on handling the Jira tool
- Good knowledge on ticketing tool
- Knowledge on Willy and focused run
- Knowledge on Splunk and Nagios
- Knowledge about cloud foundry environment and NEO environment
- ITIL process
- Scripting and basic webpage building knowledge
Experieience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed