SAP CPI Developer
- Electronic City, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- •Engineering Services
- •IT services
- •Business services
- Our focal industries:
- •Automotive industry
- •Industrial Technology
- •Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience - 6-8 years
2 years of SAP CPI, In that 2 year of SAP PI/PO experience must (Hana Cloud Integration/Cloud Platform Integration).
· Individual contributor and be ready to work in Development, Support & Maintenance projects within SAP PI/PO and CPI projects.
· Expertise in various SAP XI/PI/PO Tools - ESR, ID, RWB and knowledge on SLD.
· Within SAP PI/PO - Have worked on various technical adapters like: File, JDBC, JMS, IDoc, RFC, SOAP, HTTP, etc.
· Expertise in design, build, testing and troubleshooting integrations built using SAP CPI.
· Should be strong in defining custom Iflows, local & exception sub-process
· Expertise in Java Mappings, Groovy scripts, XSLT, graphical mapping.
· Within CPI, Expertise in handling integrations using SFSF, ODATA, SFTP, IDOC, SOAP, HTTP, Process Direct, REST Adapters.
· Should have experience in handling different data conversions like json to xml, csv to xml etc.
· Should have experience in using various CPI pallet options (Integration patterns – Message transformations, Enricher, splitter, etc.)
· Should have knowledge in handling security artifacts, encryption and decryption mechanisms.
· Good to have Interface migration experience from SAP PI 7.x to latest SAP PO 7.x environments.
· Should be flexible to work in shifts and if necessary extend support during weekends.
Experieience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed