HPC Senior Engineer/高级高性能计算工程师_CI
- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Started in Germany in 1886 by Robert Bosch as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering,” we are still privately-owned. Our operations is divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing and sales network covers some 150 countries. Our future growth is based on our innovative strength. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Collaborate with HPC Architect to deploy HPC Solutions in AP and global collaboration with the team in Germany
- Evaluate and manage HPC systems in AP, and support global HPC systems operation
- Access Management for HPC systems in AP
- Serve as a key member of the business development and consulting team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services in AP
- Responsible for regional HPC new cluster Build/Run, service promotion in the region of AP
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge across business unit worldwide
- >4 years’ operation experience with high performance computing systems/parallel computing
- Good overview on IT infrastructure and general knowhow in Linux, x86 applications, networking topologies, protocols …
- Good Knowledge in configuring and troubleshoot Linux systems (Red Hat or similar) as well as identifying bottlenecks
- Working knowledge of HPC schedulers (PBS, LSF, SLURM, etc.) and distributed/parallel file systems, underlying IT systems, and the HPC development process
- Strong verbal and written communications skills & English are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations and virtual teams
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve result
- Basic knowledge on ITIL and project management, supporting experience in projects is available
- Master degree in Computer science, Engineering
- Experience with engineering application in particular simulation
- Understanding of application, server, and network security is highly desired
- Scripting skill (Shell, python)
- Familiar with GPU cluster technology will be a plus
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
● Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB8,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to <Bosch China Internal Referral Policy>.