Assembly Technology Sales Engineer
- 7/426 Moo 6 Amata City Industrial Estate, T.Mabyangporn, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
The Exciting Career Opportunity:
A brilliant position has now become available for a talented Technical/Industrial Sales Engineer who has a passion for people, hunting for new business and delivering outstanding, best in class' customer service.
You will join this already hugely successful business, which has a huge market share servicing the various industry’s with their hydraulic products. You will be responsible for looking after clients and hunting for new sales opportunities with clients based in Thailand which you will be servicing from Rayong. This role is based in Rayong permanently and you will be expected to visit your clients within Thailand, you may have to travel to Europe occasionally.
Building rapport, developing trust and delivering effective technical/industrial solutions to your clients is of paramount importance, so we are looking for an effective people person' who has a passion for industrial products within a technical capacity. You will be given product training and excellent support with this organization.
Candidates from a Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Fluid Transfer or Lubrication Product background will be highly regarded; however, this specific industry knowledge is not essential as long as you have worked with products which fit within the technical or industrial product portfolio. Most importantly, it is essential that you possess and demonstrate excellent technical ability along with a keen attitude to learn and develop your own knowledge with this product range.
- Promote the sale of Assembly Technology products to new and existing customer base within the assigned territory to achieve annual company target (DC)
- Develop Territory strategy while driving Sales activities at Direct and Indirect Top Priority Customers in order to grow the Bosch Rexroth Factory Automation business
- Identify and develop new customer contacts and opportunities at OEM’s, End Users and Distributor Target Accounts within the assigned territory.
- Evaluate customer requirements, budgets, and applications and assist in providing a “Assembly Technology systems” solution to all accounts.
- Closely, interface with Bosch Rexroth Application Engineers and Inside Sales to promote a technical sales approach and optimal “systems” solution.
- Provide input to Bosch Rexroth sales management, service and customer support teams in the areas of sales policies, pricing, market growth and trends, competitive information, and sales initiatives.
- Provide product know-how, feature/advantage/benefit information, competitor cross over data, application solutions to all accounts.
- Provide regular reporting activities through the use of CRM for account activity, opportunities, quotations, account development, etc.
- Provide reports, as required, in a timely fashion (i.e., expense reports, business plans, etc.).
- Participate in sales meetings, training sessions, trade show exhibits, etc., as required. Participate in special assignments, as required.
- Education Required – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technical area such as Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering.
- Experience Required – 3-5 years of successful sales experience and development in the area of Assembly Technology or Factory Automation products. Turnkey system sales experience is also beneficial.
- Abilities Required – Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, needed for sharing of customer information and for presenting Bosch Rexroth products to customers. Strong technical aptitude and willingness to embrace the sale of multiple technologies at Top Priority Customers a must. Positive attitude and responsiveness toward customers. Winning mindset and team spirit required
- Hardware / Software Skills - Microsoft office , SAP
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Provident fund and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!