CTG Internship 2021 - Financial Controlling
- 2525 FYI Center Tower 1, 4th floor, Rama IV road, Klong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life
- Support account Receivable (AR) billing process and collection process and post to SAP program
- Issuing withholding tax certificate of rebate, etc.
- Support rebate/ promotion program checking
- Coordinate with warehouse/business units
- Support report as per assigned by supervisor
- 3rd-4th year students
- Good command in English
- Eager to learn
- Creative, Responsible and detailed
- Good in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Be able to do multi tasks in accounting process
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!