EA/MKR Internship 2021 - Marketing Analysis
- 2525 FYI Center Tower 1, 4th floor, 2525 Rama IV Road, Klongtoei, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life
- Analyze the automotive market, conduct market research and deep dives in automotive trends e.g. Connected, Automated, Urban Mobility, Mobility Services
- Support in organization of internal & external workshops/events
- Create monthly ASEAN Newsletter regarding market & government, mobility trends, competitor news & Bosch insights.
- Any assign by manager.
- Education: Currently studying towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Automotive or other related studies, enrolled for the entire internship duration
- Work Experience: Previous internship/working experience in business field preferred. Marketing or automotive related areas is a plus.
- Languages: Professional working proficiency in English, German language skill is a plus
- Hardware / Software Skills: Excel, PowerPoint (ThinkCell experience is a plus), Word
- Characteristics: Flexible, creative, open-minded, strong communication skills, collaborative
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!