BPS & Lean Logistics Analyst Warehouse-Operation
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology– with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Develop, design, improve, implementation, application and sustainability of Lean and Quality tools per Bosch standards and regulations.
- Support, train, research, drive and coach methodology of Problem Solving, 5S, Standard work, 5whys, Ishikawa, PDCA's and others lean and quality tools driving improvements in operations, KPIs and to reduce deviations and wastes.
- Implement and drive Point, System-CIP and value stream designs leading to process improvements, costs savings and operational efficiencies.
- Driving quality topics within site to reduce deviations in co-operation with the Logistics Quality team.
- Development and updating of work instructions to standardize processes
- Develop presentation materials to justify investments and quantify impact to operations.
- Support tracking of project activities ensuring that deadlines are met
- Develop a collaborative partnership with the Warehouse Manager to foster collaboration and standardization.
- Bachelor degree in industrial engineering, supply chain or similar field
- 1-3+ years experience in logistics or warehouse-operation
- Technical and process attitude
- Knowledge of Lean- and BPS-systems
- Basic project-management-skills
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS-systems.
- Extended knowledge in Microsoft office-applications (Excel-Advanced, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Nonverbal and written communication skills to help facilitate information sharing between people from different areas for its common benefits.
- Communicate effectively with Bosch leadership and associates.
- Ability to work, lead and moderate cross functional teams.
- Travel: availability to travel domestic
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.