IoT System Test Engineer for Gateways with Mobile Apps (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
- Take over responsibility in an international test team as an IoT system tester and prepare IoT system releases (Gateways/Mobile Apps);
- Test case design of IoT use cases with mobile Apps in an automated and virtualized HVAC environment;
- Build up a regression test strategy to enable continuous testing on system level with mobile Apps;
- Test and analyse software bugs in the system context down to bus communication level to guarantee failure free operation of our HVAC systems;
- Communicate with international team of software developers and transfer test methods from the system level on the component level;
- Support the SW specification teams with system knowledge in the system integration process of IoT components.
What distinguishes you
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar;
- Must have a strong standing as a system tester among the project team members (software developers) to achieve the transfer of test cases and methods within the project team;
- Feeling responsible for IoT system problems which are even not part of the product under test (may be triggered from an already relased product which is in serial production);
- Testing also against common sense and not only the requirement (trigger the change of the requirement if necessary);
- Should drive test automation and virtualization methods into the software development teams;
- Automation in ROBOT with connection to virtual HVAC components;
- Experience in testing methods and test case design (e.g. V&V methods, Certified Tester Foundation Level, Test Management XRAY);
- Ability to work in an international team environment;
- Team player for efficient collaborative working style;
- Pro-active, dynamic and responsible attitude;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!