Project Manager for Residential Heat Pump Solutions (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
Heat Pump technology for residential heating and cooling is known and acknowledged as leading technology within the Electrification to realize significant reductions of CO2 emissions.
You will have the opportunity to join into the cross-functional product development team of Residential Heat Pumps in Aveiro. Your contribution as Project Manager will create the essential value add into successful product development for Heat Pump business.
- Project Manager for development projects of Heat Pumps together with industrialization and hand over to market;
- Working with Time-To-Market(TTM) process taking products from idea to finished product. Lead project teams in a cross-functional setup with team members from different lines and sites. Take over the responsibility for:
- project planning and tracking;
- project review / reporting internally and with stakeholders;
- product costs together with the project budget;
- use and support Product Engineering tools to ensure product quality in the development process.
- Ensure communication and exchange with parallel TTM-Projects and Modules;
- Identification of risks, creating of transparency and proactive solution handling.
What distinguishes you
- Project Management deep knowledge (phases, knowledge areas, leadership and communication, PMF trainings);
- Strong leader, taking responsibility for project targets of time, cost, quality in line with team members and stakeholders;
- Have a good technical understanding, preferred Master of Engineering degree;
- Preferred technical knowledge in Heat Pumps;
- Knowledge in using PjM tools to create transparency for team and Management;
- Professional experience in leading teams;
- Ability to understand complex system development;
- Proficient with Office and project management tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS- Project, Sciforma, OneNote);
- Organizational attitude and effective presentations skills;
- Analytical and structured working style;
- Active listener capable of promoting fruitful empathy with customers;
- Ability to lead teams as well as to work/act independently;
- Pro-active attitude with problem solving mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Portuguese and English;
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!