Certification and Electrical Engineer for Heat Pump development and maintenance (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacias, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
- Responsibility for Certification of Air Water Heat Pumps together with the coordination of the release processes in the development projects. E.g. organizing with 3rd party test institutes LVD and EMC certification;
- Knowledge about the normative Conditions and their updates. Implement and follow up normative Requirements in the development work;
- Coordination of “declared values” and verification of results according to regulations;
- Verification of MOS (Material Order Specification) according to normative Requirements;
- Design electrical hardware according safety, function, cost and robustness criteria;
- Align the electrical hardware design according to industry standards;
- Elaborate and maintain design guidelines for electrical hardware;
- Provide development documentation as technical reports and procedures.
What distinguishes you
- Masters in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Specification, calculation, design and testing of electrical hardware components and systems;
- Electrical CAD and cable layout according to norms and regulations (electrical safety, EMC and LVD);
- Experience in testing electrical hardware;
- Good knowledge about Industry standards like IEC, namely EN60730, EN60335 and EN298;
- Experience in appliance approvals together with normative measurements;
- Knowledge about work with Certification and Test institutes (preferred in context with Heat Pumps);
- Experience in the design of electrical hardware, including cable harness, preferably using CAD 3D Siemens Unigraphics (NX);
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote);
- Project experience in product technical development;
- Systematic and structured work style with organizational attitude;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to find solutions;
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!