IN_RBIN _BidP1_Assistant Manager_Security & Vigilance
- Bosch Limited, No.42 Phase II Sec-2 KIADB Ind Area Shanumangala, Bengaluru (Bidadi), Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
As Security Shift Charge for Bidadi Plant is responsible for :
- Securing Plant during all Shifts
- Ensure protection of workforce & Company Property.
- Monitor compliance and standard operating procedures
- Material movement
- Maintenance of records pertaining to security and security related matters
Any graduate or equivalent degree from defence /para military forces, Non commissioned officer/Junior commissioned officers
- Ex-serviceman from defence/para military forces Non Comisioned officer /junior Comisioned officer
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a Security Department or MNC / Industries. Should have experience of conducting training & intelligence gathering
- Age below 50 years
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & written)-
- Well-versed with Kannada
- Proficient Computer Knowledge
- Should be ready to work in shifts
- Working knowledge of handling electronic Surveillance equipment