Key Account Sales Manager (Automotive Aftermarket Diesel Power House)
- Robert Bosch Limited (Thailand), Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). Located in Bangkok, Robert Bosch Limited was the first legal entity of the Bosch Group in Thailand, established in 1991. Currently, five Bosch divisions are represented in the country: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermotechnology. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.co.th and https://www.facebook.com/BoschThailand.
Bosch in Thailand is part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life"
Responsible for all Sales related topic within the assigned Customer group in the defined Countries 60%
-Responsible for consistently meeting individual sales target set for the business
-Focus and monthly update of new customer acquisition projects (Customer Acquisition Project)
-Service and maintain existing business requirements (contracts, quotations, tenders, credit and relationship management)
-Set clear objectives and develop strategies for each customer account to drive penetration and growth, and track customer account sales (sales, penetration rates and market share)
-Establish sound understanding of customer needs and challenges
-Build and establish good rapport with decision makers (at all levels)
-Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of the market and customers, and proactively
-Seek new business opportunities and monitor opportunity till realization through "Customer Acquisition Project " concept/tool
-Collection of debt (accounts receivable)
-Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
-Responsible for execution of regional strategy within the customers and countries of responsibility
Support for Strategic planning and market intelligence for defined countries 10%
-Gather market trend, conduct market and competitors analysis/ Market feedback on opportunities and risk
-Define key strategy for growth for Diesel within the countries of responsibility
Responsible to execute Diesel Network strategy in defined Country including 30%
-Responsible to drive Bosch Product Sales growth within Diesel Network
-Responsible to actively engage Diesel Network to explore business opportunity
-Responsible to execute Diesel Network strategy within Country of responsibility
• Minimum degree in Business Administration, preferably in Sales and Marketing.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Key Account Management or Business Development in the relevant industries, with Automotive working experience preferred.
• A flexible, nimble, self-directed, result-focused, detail-oriented and collaborative self-starter who can quickly shuffle priorities to meet the demands of the job and be comfortable in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Data analysis skills, planning and execution skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills (Thai and English), strong organizational communication skills
• Good business case presentation and PowerPoint preparation skill
• Able to work interdependently with minimum supervision
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Provident fund and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!