Design Engineer (R&D Department)
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Research & Development Department
- Development of high pressure pump for gasoline direct injection and port fuel injection in gasoline application
- Layout of design groups and design element including tolerancing and material selection
- Drawing generation and documentation
- Coordination with suppliers,manufacturing and development partners
- Design and Risk assessment by FMEA or DRBFM
- Supporting engineering changes
- Master degree in Machanical Engineering or similar, Bachelor's degree only with thesis in relevant working field
- Very good in English
- Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- Expert 3D-CAD,preferably Unigraphics
- Experienced in SAP and Teamcenter
- Familiar with FMEA/DRFBM
- Expert layout and tolerancing
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career