Embedded Software Developer (C++)
- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- Define software designs for components in C++ embedded applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine requirements
- Coding of complex embedded applications with C++
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility
- Use modelling tools to create software designs
- Ensure quality by writing automated test
What distinguishes you:
- Proven experience in software development
- Experience in software development and coding in C++
- Security knowledge preferred
- Linux and Yocto knowledge preferred
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Very good English communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!